The best mass air flow sensor is one that is easy to install and is very accurate. It should also be able to withstand extreme temperatures and have a long lifespan.
A Shortlist Of The Best Mass Air Flow Sensor
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each phone with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Mass Air Flow Sensor People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- The original MAF sensor cleaner.
- Safely cleans and protects MAF sensors.
- Dyno proven to increase horsepower and improve air/fuel ratio.
- Reduces rough idle, hesitation and pinging.
- Improves fuel mileage. Plastic safe, leaves no residue.
- Replacement MAF Sensor Compatible with 2007-2013 ; 2009 -2012 Suzuki; 2005 - 2013 Armada & Frontier; 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Cube; 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Maxima; 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 Pathfinder & Infiniti; 2009 2010 2011 2012 FX35/FX50 & 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 QX56; 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 M35 & MORE
- Replaces OE#: 226807S00A, AF10141,22680-CA000, 22680-7S000 ,226807S00B, 22680AW400, 13800-50Z00,22680-7S00A,13800-50Z01, 22680-7S000
- MAF Sensor measures the volume and density of air entering the engine, providing highly accurate airflow readings to the ECU over a wide range of ambient temperatures.Plastic & Aluminum; Oupt Curver Tolerance: < 2%【NOTICE】 Please clean out the air box and replace the air filter before installating this Mass Air Flow Sensor Meter, or the Code and Check Engine Light may keep showing even if you replace a new MAF.
- FAERSI maf can quickly clear fault codes caused by flow meters.Meets OEM specifications, Super easy to install and Clean,30 ms Fast Response, High durability. Buy with confidence, If you have any question,Please simply contact us for a replacement.【NOTE】Before purchase this MAF Meter, please use the year/make/model drop down bar confirm the compatibility or description to confirm the compatibility.
- Please contact us if you have any question regarding our this product, we provide a one-year worry-free warranty we will give you a satisfactory response within 24 hours!
- OE Number:MAS4540,2203-493305,MAS0140,MA147,86-50031,3L3F12B579BA,F07F12B579BA,AFH60M-20,AF10140,74-50031,AFH60M-19M,AFH60-M26,MAF0012,MAF0014,917-822, XTP450031,6L3Z-12B579-A,L3H5-13-215,MAF650031,AFLS-133,86-50031,64-1860,158-1403,5S9137,SU9779,MAF0012,7L1Z-6P018-A,213-3604,1F70-13-210.Please compare the original sensor on your car with the picture sensor to make sure you buy the correct one,or you can check the year make model by amazon confirmedfit to make sure the sensor fit your car.
- FIT FOR Ford 04-11 Crown Victoria,04-14 E150,04-14 E250,04-05 E350 Club Wagon,04-16 E350 E450 Super Duty,07-14 Edge,05-12 Escape,05-11 Expedition,04-12 Explorer,04-10 F150,05-10 F250 F350 F450 F550 Super Duty,03-11 Focus,06-12 Fusion,05-10 Mustang,04-13 Ranger,04-12 Taurus.FOR Lincoln 03-06 LS,06-08 Mark LT,09-12 MKS,10-12 MKT,07-15 MKX,07-12 MKZ,05-11 Navigator Town Car.FOR Mazda 09-13 6,04-09 B2300 B4000,08-15 CX-9.FOR Mercury 04-11 Grand Marquis,05-11 Mariner,06-11 Milan,04-10 Mountaineer.
- Durability maters,so OYEAUTO maf sensor uses high-quality material and new technologie to meet OEM specifications.Fast Response Time:15 ms,Oupt Curver Tolerance: < 2%.Replacing the MAF sensor can improve fuel efficiency, assist the catalytic converter to better eliminate harmful gases in the vehicle exhaust system, reduce emissions,Please clean out the air box and replace the air filter before installating this Mass Air Flow Sensor.
- The senor is very easy to install,you can complete the replacement in 10 minutes.Disconnect the ground wire from the battery to reset the warning light.The warning light disappears and the vehicle runs smoothly.$20 to solve the $200 repair fee.
- 12-month-warranty:During the warranty period,if there is any problem with your maf sensor, please contact us through Amazon,we will refund you or send you a brand new replacement.OYEAUTO ensures to provide you with a good shopping experience.
- Replacement MAF Sensor Compatible for 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Nissan Altima & 2005-2013 Armada & 2005-2013 Frontier & 2009-2013 Cube & 2004-2013 Maxima & 2006-2012 Pathfinder | Infiniti 2009-2012 FX35/FX50 & 2004-2013 QX56 & 2006-2010 M35 | 2009-2012 Suzuki Equator & MORE【NOTE】Before purchase this MAF Meter, please use the year/make/model drop down bar confirm the compatibility or description to confirm the compatibility
- Replace Part Number: 22680-7S000, MF21058N, 336-60644, 226807S00A, 22680-CA000, 74-500036, 86-50036, AF10141, AFH70M-38, AFH70M38, 33660644, 226807S000, 22680CA000, 74500036, 8650036
- Plastic & Aluminum; Oupt Curver Tolerance: < 2%; Fast Response Time: 15 ms. Please clean out the air box and replace the air filter before installating this Mass Air Flow Sensor Meter, or the Code and Check Engine Light may keep showing even if you replace a new MAF
- Mass Air Flow Meter MAF Sensor measures the volume and density of air entering the engine, providing highly accurate airflow readings to the ECU over a wide range of ambient temperatures
- Warranty: If you meet any problem, Any defective, any dissatisfied, Please directly contact our customer Service. We provide "No reason to refund" Service
- New orignial equipment part
- Restores original drivability characteristics
- Meets the OE performance and durability standards for this application
- Precision manufactured and assembled sensing elements for accurate air flow measurements
- Built in contaminant bypass port provides reliable operation and increases longevity
- Quickly and safely cleans dirty MAF sensors
- Allows ECU to optimize air/fuel ratio for smoother acceleration, greater power, and increased fuel economy
- Fast-drying formula was specially designed for maximum compatibility will all plastic housings and sensitive platinum sensors
- Dries fast without residue
- voc compliant in all 50 states
- Replacement Mass Airflow Sensor - Also known as the MAF Sensor allows the vehicle to detect the mass of airflow entering the engine necessary for proper fuel mixture. Overtime the factory MAF sensor can fail or accumulate dirt and oil causing the vehicle into some running issues or light up a CEL (Check Engine Light).
- Compatible Replacement for Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Hummer. Isuzu & Saab Vehicles - 2002 - 2006 Escalade, ESV, EXT | 2002 - 2006 Avalanche 1500, 2500 | 1999 - 2006 Silverado 1500 | 2007 Silverado 1500 Classic | 2000 - 2006 Suburban 1500, 2500 | 2000 - 2006 Tahoe | 2003 - 2009 Envoy | 1999 - 2004 Sierra 2500 | 2000 - 2006 Yukon, XL 1500, 2500 | & more. See below for the full vehicle list.
- Replaces Part# AF10043, 25318411, 25168491, 213-4160, 2134160, 213-364, 213364, 15904068, MF8411, 28411M, 748411, 868411, SU1287 8253184110, SU9516. If your vehicle is running rough, hesitating after starting or experiencing poor fuel economy then you may have a problem with your mass air sensor. The MAF Sensor can easily be located beside the air intake box inside the engine bay.
- OEM Fit, Quality, Finish - While this is not a genuine OEM part, it is a direct replacement manufactured by AA Ignition and will fit, work, and look like the factory MAF Sensor on your Trailblazer, SSR, DeVille, Eldorado, Seville, CTS, Sierra 3500, H2 & more including year models 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09.
- Lifetime Warranty - This mass air flow sensor assembly manufactured by AA Ignition comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the part ever fails on your Ascender, Aurora, Bonneville, GTO or 9-7x simply contact us for a replacement. Save time and money by purchasing this part and taking advantage of our lifetime warranty.
- ✅Replacement MAF Sensor Compatible with nissan 2003-2013 Pathfinder 3.5L,4.0L,5.6L;2005-2012 Frontier 2.5L,4.0L;2008,2010-2012 Maxima 3.5L;2004-2013 Altima 3.5L;2005-2013 Armada 5.6L;2009-2013 Cube 1.8L;2003-2009,2012-2013 Murano 3.5L;2010-2012 Rouge 2.5L;2006-2012 Sentra 2.0L 2.5L;2005-2013 Titan 5.6L;2005-2013 Versa 1.6L 1.8L;2005-2012 Xterra 4.0L丨Infiniti 2009-2013 FX50 5.0L;2011-2012 G25 2.5L;2008-2013 G37 3.7L;2011-2012 M37 3.7L;2007-2009 M45 4.5L And More.
- ✅Replaces OE#: 22680 7S000, 86-50036 MAF. Direct Replacement for the factory Mass Air Flow Sensor.
- ✅Notice：Please clean out the air box and replace the air filter before install this Mass Air Flow Sensor Meter, or the Code and Check Engine Light may keep showing even if you replace a new MAF.
- ✅High quality: long service life, using high-quality materials, after many tests to ensure more accurate operation of the air flow meter, so as to ensure product quality and service life.
- ✅Warm Tips:We will provide a 1 year warranty,If you encounter product cracking. Please contact us in time and we will provide you with replacement or refund. Please double check your vehicle fitment before purchasing.
- Replacement MAF sensor - Air Flow Sensors (MAFs) measure the amount and characteristics of air entering the engine, providing highly accurate airflow readings to the ECU over a wide range of ambient temperatures, thereby ensuring efficient engine operation. Please clean out the air box and replace the air filter before installing this MAF sensor, or the Code Check Engine Light may keep showing even if you replace a new one.
- Trustworthy Quality - Uses precision elements and high-quality components for enhanced durability and accurate air flow measurements. The MAFs must go through multiple inspections and air flow tests to ensure precise sensor reading and data transmission to the engine system.
- Ensure fit - Compatible with Ford, Lincoln and Mercury Vehicles, 2004-2011 Crown Victoria, 2007-2014 Edge, 2005-2012 Escape, 2005-2011 Expedition, 2004-2012 Explorer, 2004-2010 F-150, 2005-2010 Ford F-250/350 Super Duty, 2006-2012 Fusion, 2004-2011 Ranger, 009-2012 MKS, 2007-2015 MKX, 2007-2012 MKZ, 2005-2011 Navigator & Town Car, 2005-2011 Grand Marquis & Mariner, 2006-2011 Milan, 2005-2007 Montego, 2004-2010 Mountaineer and more.
- Relaces Part # - 3L3Z-12B579-BA, 3L3Z12B579BA, MAF0012, 245-1108, AF10140, MAS0140, AFLS131. The MAF Sensor can easily be located beside the air intake box inside the engine bay.
- 12-Month Warranty - This mass air flow sensor assembly comes with 12 months warranty, if the sensor ever fails on your car, simply contact us for free replacement or refund. Save time and money off of dealer prices by purchasing this part and taking advantage of our product and services.
- Fitment: Compatible for 2002-2005 Hyundai Sonata 2.7L；Compatible for 2001 Hyundai Sonata 2.5L ；Compatible for 2003-2008 Hyundai Tiburon 2.7L；Compatible for 2001-2005 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.7L；Compatible for 2005-2009 Hyundai Tucson 2.7L ；Compatible for 2002-2006 Kia Optima 2.7L； Compatible for 2001 Kia Optima 2.5L；Compatible for 2005-2010 Kia Sportage 2.7L
- Replaces OE#: 28164-37200, 2816437200, MF21041N, 5WK9643
- High Performance: Oupt curver tolerance < 2%,Fast response time :15 ms;Able to withstand various engine environments；Keep stable properties and high reliability.
- OEM Design:Direct replacement and meets OEM standard;Fully complete and ready to install
- Replace in time：Unstable idle speed；Poor acceleration；Increased fuel consumption; Serious exhaust pollution mean that you should change MAF
What To Look For Choosing The Best Mass Air Flow Sensor
Before choosing a mass air flow sensor, you should take the following considerations into account.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best mass air flow sensor will vary depending on the specific needs of your project. However, some tips on which mass air flow sensor to buy may include whether you need a sensitive or non-sensitized model. Heavier than wood or metal projects may want to consider also looking for the type of sensor andavalveilant system in addition to the help card.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Are The Symptoms Of A Bad Mass Air Flow Sensor?
A mass air flow sensor is a technology that helps hospitals and doctors to watches and monitor the air flow in patients’s rooms. If it is dysfunctional, it can cause an patient’s air room temperature to rise which can lead to SIDS.
What Happens If You Drive With A Bad Mass Air Flow Sensor?
If you drive with a bad mass air flow sensor, the car will not operate as intended and will result in increased fuel efficiency.
How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Mass Airflow Sensor?
Replacing a mass airflow sensor can cost a few dollars.
How Important Is The Mass Air Flow Sensor?
A mass air flow sensor (MAWS) is an important piece of equipment because they are responsible for monitoring the air quality in an area and maintaining a consistent level of air quality around you.
Mass air flow (MAF) sensors are a types that use eyewitness data to make decisions about which mix of airfnw is best for the vehicle. The most common MAF sensors are the system level Mass Air Flow sensor and the unity point Mass Air Flow sensor.