If you’re looking for the best sub box for 2 12s, then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the best options on the market and help you decide which one is right for you.
Here Are Our Top 10 Best Sub Box For 2 12S At A Glance
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 Best sub box for 2 12s that will win your heart.
10 Best Sub Box For 2 12S People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- Dimensions: 32 x 14 x 13.25 inches
- Cutout diameter: 11 inches
- Air space (per sub): 1.5 cubic feet
- MDF construction: 0.75 inch
- Durable black bed liner spray finish
- Universal Fit - Dual Chamber 12" Ported Subwoofer Enclosure
- Competition Grade, High Performance Subwoofer Box | Engineered to Sound Incredible
- Kerf (Rounded) Port Design - Allows for Deep, Accurate, and Responsive Bass
- Internal Air Space: 4. 00 ft³ | Tuned @ 32 Hz
- Subwoofer Hole Cut-Out Diameter: 11. 125" | Mounting Depth: 13. 00"
- SDR Series 12-inch Dual 4-ohm loaded Subwoofer Enclosure
- Peak Power: 2,400 Watts | RMS power: 1,200 Watts
- Pre-wired Internally for a 1 Ohm Final Impedance Load at the Terminals for an Easy Installation
- Custom Vented Enclosure Made of High Strength 5/8" MDF and Finished in Premium Black Carpeting
- Double Front Baffle (1.25") with Countersunk subwoofer design for Flush and Attractive Appearance
- DUAL 12 INCH SEALED SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE: The Bbox 12 inch dual sealed Pro Audio Tuned subwoofer enclosure is designed for optimum bass response and low frequency reproduction which is ideal for lower profile sound quality subwoofers. Get the most out of your car with a subwoofer designed for power and quality.
- SPECIAL FORMULA: We use Aliphatic wood glue on our 12" subwoofer enclosures to ensure an airtight seal between all MDF parts. Each 12 inch subwoofer box also gets a second application of glue around all internal joints after the final assembly.
- HIGH GRADE MDF: Our subwoofer box enclosures are built with a durable MDF that is 3/4" thick for solid frequency response and accurate music reproduction and we use a CNC Miter to ensure an airtight fit for your powered subwoofer. Our Dado design and construction offers a precision fit for our car subwoofer boxes & enclosures, which ensures a rattle and noise free environment.
- AIRTIGHT RECESSED SIDE PANELS: We use quality materials like our special aliphatic resin wood glue and brad nails from a pneumatic nail gun to create a tight hold on the MDF parts during the glue drying process to ensure that our subwoofer boxes have an airtight no-leak, no-rattle air chamber improving the overall sound quality of your sound system
- BETTER SOUND, BETTER BASS, BETTER FUN: Get the party started with sound quality you can truly jam to. Our subwoofer enclosures turn your truck into a music machine! Dramatically improve the sound quality and bass response of your truck’s audio system and listen to the music the way it was meant to be heard!
- Dimensions: Width 34" x Height 13-1/4" x Depth 16-1/4"
- Mounting Depth: 15-3/4 Inches
- Air Space: 1.60 Cubic Feet
- Competition Grade EVL Series 12-Inch Dual 4-ohm Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure
- Peak Power: 5,000 Watts | RMS Power: 2,500 Watts
- Subwoofers Come Mounted and are Pre-Wired Internally for a 1 Ohm Final Impedance Load at the Terminals
- Premium Vented Enclosure Made of High Strength MDF and Finished in Black Carpeting
- Double Front Baffle (1.25") with Countersunk Subwoofer Design for Flush and Attractive Appearance
- 5/8" MDF Construction
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150Hz. Aviation Grade Carpet
- Embroidered Terminator Logo; Impedance: 2Ω
- Combines the sleek looks and power of a Terminator mono block amplifier with either a sealed enclosure
- Houses two 12-Inch Terminator subwoofers, TNP212D2, or a vented enclosure
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and FIT FOR EXTENDED USE
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly. Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete
- Peak Power: 1, 600 Watts | RMS Power: 800 watts
- 2.6" (65.5mm) dual 2-ohm high temperature 4-layer copper Voice Coil
- Powerful high flux ferrite motor with advanced air Flow Cooling Design | Fs: 36 Hz
- Engineered for incredibly deep, dynamic, and powerful bass | Sensitivity: 86.1 dB
- High Roll Foam Surround stitched to competition Grade pressed paper cone
- 12-INCH SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE: Kicker Dual 12-Inch 1200 watt vented subwoofer enclosure is factory-tuned and vented for deep, thunderous bass
- 1200-WATT POWER: 1200 Watts Max, 600 Watts RMS power
- SENSITIVITY: 2 ohm impedance and 98.4 dB sensitivity
- FEATURES: Features spring loaded speaker terminal, custom port design, heavy MDF construction and thick black carpet to protect the enclosure
- SPECIFICATIONS: Compact to use in very little trunk space or in a SUV; Dimensions (L x W1 x W2 x H): 31.88 x 13.2 x 17.25 x 16 inches
How To Choose The Best Best Sub Box For 2 12S
Take the following considerations into account to choose the Best sub box for 2 12s that meets your needs.
When looking for a sub box for 2 12s, it can be helpful to have a few things in mind. Some things to consider are the size of the box, the features offered, and the price. Additionally, make sure to find a box that is appropriate for your specific needs.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Airspace Do I Need For 2 12 Subwoofer?
This is a common question and it depends on the specific configuration of your home. If you are using a surround sound system with two 12 subwoofers, then you will need at least 150 square feet (12 x 24) of airspace for them to work in.
What Subwoofer Box Has The Deepest Bass?
A subwoofer box with deep bass is typically found in a surround sound system.
Will A Bigger Box Make Subs Louder?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it pertains to subs. Some subs may be louder when they are in a larger box, while others may not. Ultimately, the size of the sub and the type of enclosure will determine how loudly the subs will sound.
Is A Bigger Sub Box Better?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on personal preferences. Some people may prefer a smaller sub box because they find it easier to get a good amount of storage space and Hulu’s live television service is more comprehensive than other options. Others may prefer a bigger sub box because they find it easier to see content and watch shows in one place.
The best sub box for 2 12s is the AmazonBasics Step Up 2-Pack of 12-inch HDTV boxes. These boxes have an impressive Picture, sound and online gaming features. They are also affordable.