shocks are an important part of any vehicle and should be replaced when they start to show signs of wear. for the e350 van, there are a few different shocks that are recommended by mercedes-benz. the bilstein touring shock is a good option for those who want a shock that is comfortable and still provides good handling. the koni sport shock is a good choice for those who want a little more performance out of their van. it offers improved handling and control without being too stiff. finally, the monroe sensa-trac shock is a good choice for those who are looking for a shock that offers some luxury features. it has a smooth ride and is adjustable to suit the driver’s needs.
Which Are The Best Shocks For E350 Van From Our Choice
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each product with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Shocks For E350 Van People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- Brand New Set of Bilstein Monotube Shock Absorbers, 2 Fronts and 2 Rear
- Includes: | * 2 - Bilstein # 33-187570 Front Shocks, 46mm | * 2 - Bilstein # 33-176857 Rear Shocks, 46mm
- Bilstein B6 Heavy Duty monotube gas pressure shocks and struts are the ideal choice for most vehicles | * These shocks provide improved handling and stability, without sacrificing ride comfort | * They offer super damping ability that makes them ideal for the driver who demands superior performance, while maintaining an exceptional street ride
- Utilizing our patented design, the dampers allow the vehicle to glide over every type of road surface you may encounter while maintaining complete command at all times | * These dampers are the least expensive and most effective upgrade to extend the service life of any vehicle out on the road today
- Fits: | * Ford | * E-250: | * 1992-2012 Ford E-250, including Econoline, Base, XL, XL HD, XLT, XLT HD, Custom, Custom HD, Chateau, Chateau HD, Super Duty, Super Duty Base, Super Duty XL, Super Duty XLT. | * E-350: | * 1992-2012 Ford E-350, including Econoline, Base, XL, XL HD, XLT, XLT HD, Custom, Custom HD, Chateau, Chateau HD, Super Duty, Super Duty Base, Super Duty XL, Super Duty XLT | * Econoline Super Duty: | * 1997-1999 Ford Econline Super Duty Custom | * E-450: | * 2000-2012 Ford E-450, including Super Duty, Super Duty Base, Super Duty XL, Super Duty XLT
- Lifetime Warranty This item is backed by our limited lifetime warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge. This warranty covers the cost of the part only.
- Reference Number(s): 32267,344370,344371,34684,34761,37116,37117,6C2Z18124A,G63622,KG5498
- Quantity: 4 Piece
- Fitment: 08-14 E-150 & 08-08 E-150 Econoline & 03-14 E-250 & 92-02 E-250 Econoline & 02-05 E-350 Club Wagon & 92-00 E-350 Econoline & 92-02 E-350 Econoline Club Wagon & 99-17 E-350 Super Duty & 00-02 E-450 Econoline Super Duty & 03-16 E-450 Super Duty & 96-99 Econoline Super Duty Without Ambulance Package
- Package: Set of 2 For Rear Left + Right Side Shock Strut
- Warranty & Installation: We provide 1 Year warranty on all components. Buckle holes are consistent with the original car in situ for easy & quick installation without any changes.
- Quality: Top Quality JAPANESE MADE OIL PISTON SEALS! OE Quality TS16949 certified.
- Tech: Pressurized N2 to reduce foaming and aerating. Seamless cylinder & sleeves to reduce the possibility of splitting to ensure close contact between the piston & cylinder no leaks to obtain stable damping force. Powder-coated finish for corrosion resistance and long time service. Hard chromed piston rod micro-cracks chromed surface processed & ultra-precision vertical polishing to ensure smooth contact between the piston rod & seal.
- FORD TRUCK PICKUP VAN ECONOLINE (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 3687 Pages - 10/06/2022 (Publication Date) - FORD TRUCK PICKUP VAN ECONOLINE (Publisher)
- Robust hydraulic lock-out: Prevents over-extension of the suspension, top-out of the piston and averts damage to the seal assembly
- They offer superior comfort for normal driving and deliver extra control when operating conditions get more demanding
- Nitrogen gas-charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration - on most applications
- Loop welding technique: Resistance weld with additional 360-degree weld to provide up to 9,000 lbs (4,082 kg) tensile strength for maximum durability - when required
- 1-3/8-inch (35 mm) Bore: Larger bore than most shocks to provide more efficient and consistent control
- DESIGNED FOR TRUCKS AND VANS -- Engineered for hardworking full-size trucks and vans and features full-displaced valving on compression cycles to deliver controlled ride and handling
- BUILT TO LAST -- Heavy-duty nitrocarburized rod (non-dust shield units only) and sintered iron piston enhance durability for longer service life while self-lubricating fluid seal reduces friction against piston rod to reduce wear
- CONSISTENT RIDE -- OE all-weather fluid contains special modifiers to handle extreme temperatures and help reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction
- IMPROVES PERFORMANCE -- Nitrogen gas-charge maintains tire-to-road contact for improved ride and handling by reducing aeration and shock fade
- LONGER SERVICE LIFE -- Larger bore and bigger 2-in. reserve tube work together to hold more oil for greater capacity to allow the shock to work efficiently for controlled ride and longer service life
- Check Compatibility Chart For Fitment
- Shock absorber is an important part of a vehicle suspension. The purpose of the shock absorber is to limit the amount of vehicle body roll, during turns and movement over terrain.
- Piston seal adjusts as it wears to maintain a tight seal between the piston and pressure tube. This minimizes leak paths for a longer, more consistent, product life
- Detroit Axle is a leading supplier of ride control products to OE vehicle manufacturers Nationwide, that expertise translates to Detroit Axle's OE-quality Aftermarket
- 10 Year Warranty
- Orifice Disk with variable nine-stage valving provides consistent oil flow
- G-Force technology for quicker response, improved product life, and consistent, reliable ride and control
- Stable Steer valving provides response from all four corners for a stable, safe ride
- G-Force piston is bonded iron construction for durability and longer life, along with the heavy duty compression head valve that withstands extreme impact
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
- PREMIUM MATERIALS -- Made from high-quality natural rubber material for durability and ride performance
- EXTENDED SERVICE LIFE -- Less prone to splitting, discoloring or cracking with age for long life
- HIGHLY PRECISE ENGINEERING -- Optimized for quiet operation and resistance to wear, salt, road grime and oils
- RIGOROUS TESTING -- Comprehensive testing throughout design and development processes by MOOG engineers for quality you can count on
- COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE -- Available for foreign and domestic nameplates
- Designed in the USA & Life-time Warranty
- Direct Drop-in Installation. No Cutting, No welding, or other parts needed. Just an alignment after the installation!
- Improves appearance of your Van, More Ground Clearance and maintains comparable factory ride.
- Non-Corrosive Aluminum & Powdercoated Steel
- Compatible with 1969-2015 Ford Van E150 E200 E250 E300 E350. Includes: Solid Aluminum 3" Lift Leveling Coil Spring Spacers & Rear 2" Steel Block kit with Sae grade Hardware. (Set of DoestchTech Off-Road Nitro-Charged Lift Shocks KIT(Check our other listings for other models and shock kits) Decal included as shown.
What To Look For Choosing The Best Shocks For E350 Van
Before choosing a shocks for e350 van, you should take the following considerations into account.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best shocks for your e350 van will vary depending on your individual needs. However, some tips on how to improve your e350’s suspension will also work.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Does It Cost To Replace Shocks On A Van?
It typically costs around $100 to replace shocks on a van.
How Often Should You Replace Shocks On An F350?
How often should you replace shocks on an f350? It is important to replace shocks on an f350 as they provide stability and comfort for the vehicle.
How Long Do Shocks Last On A Van?
Shock methods last significantly longer on a van than they do on a car, typically around 2.5 hours on a van
How Do I Know If My Shocks Are Blown?
If your shocks areblown, the most common solution is to see a SAW.
Best shocks for an e350 van would look much like the one below, but with a different belt: The best shocks for an e 350 van would look like the one below, but with a different belt. Theells are necessary for keeping the machine stable and preventing vibration.: A good Shock storyline is key to a successful dealership. With so many choices out there, it can be hard to decide which one is right for your car. That’s why having an authentic best shocks from the original creator of that story is essential.