35 inch tires are a popular size for trucks and off-road vehicles. The best rim size for 35 inch tires depends on the type of vehicle and the type of tire.
A Shortlist Of The Best Rim Size For 35 Inch Tires
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each product with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Rim Size For 35 Inch Tires People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- 2 Per Box, Vinyl Storage Tire cover with brass grommets
- Fit 33" to 35" diameter tires (most 16", 16.5" and some 19.5" rimmed tires).
- Comes with bungee cord to wrap through grommets for off season blow away protection
- Vinyl Tire Covers with flannel inner liner, brass grommets for secure mounting, Double stitch
- Keeps the UV and Sun rays from dry rotting your trailer tires
- Aramid Belt Construction For Strength And Flexibility ✔️
- Aramid Belt Construction For Strength And Flexibility ✔️
- 35X10-15 For Optimal Rock Crawling Performance & Designed To Work With Gdp Portal Gear Lifts
- Made With Kevlar Belt Package 💥 V-Shaped Tread Provides Traction In Any Condition Including Slick Or Muddy Terrain
- 8 Ply Construction With A Built In Rim Guard
- Versatile 10" Flat-Free replacement tires for lawn mowers, hand trucks, Generators ,Garden Utility cart, gorilla cart, air compressors, generators, go carts, wood chippers and more.Just not for highway use
- Flat Free solid Tire is the perfect replacement for pneumatic tires.Solid tires can never go flat so go value
- The 10” solid wheel comes with 5/8” Heavy duty ball bearing,Offset wheel hub with a hub length of 2.25" .Suitable for dynamic load-bearing, not suitable for static load-bearing
- The Wheelbarrow Tires wheel are made of solid polyurethane tire and steel hub, which are sturdy and durable . Features a load capacity of 300 pounds and a saw tooth tread for the perfect balance of traction and maneuverability
- 100% money back guarantee - If you are not satisfied with our products for any reason, you can ask for a replacement or a full refund. Customer satisfaction is our unremitting pursuit. We will show you our sincere attitude and satisfactory solution as soon as possible.
- RockTrix Wheels compatible with Jeep 2007-2022 Wrangler JK JL and 2019-2022 Gladiator JT. NOTE: Wheels will extend past fenders.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] 5x5" (5x127) Bolt Pattern. 17x9 Wheel Size. -12 Offset (4.5" Backspacing). 71.5mm Centerbore. Features a Matte Black finish with a durable clear coat that can endure the toughest weather conditions. Higher offset (less aggressive) wheels for Jeep also available.
- Our wheels require cone seat (also known as acorn/taper/conical) lug nuts for proper installation. Compatible with cone seat OEM Jeep lug nuts and aftermarket cone seat lug nuts. We carry lug nuts for Jeep Wrangler JK (ASIN B01M1ZG721) and Jeep Wrangler JL / Gladiator JT (ASIN B00OMMBGNW). Note that the two Jeeps have different threads.
- [NO SPACERS REQUIRED] These 17x9 rims provide aggressive wheel offset, giving up to 2 inches more inner clearance depending on what OEM Jeep Wheels you have. Rocktrix Wheels will help you conquer the rough terrain and toughest trails.
- [ADD'L INFO] Rocktrix JK Wheels, JL Wheels fit 30-37 inch tires. Fender modifications / leveling kit / lift may be needed for tires 35" and larger (Refer to Tire Choice Section). We cannot guarantee compatibility with aftermarket parts or modifications. Please contact your aftermarket parts manufacturer for wheel diameter and backspacing requirements.
- 15 X 6.00 - 6 TIRE AND WHEEL SET SUITABLE FOR LAWN TRACTORS WITH ABOUT 14.2" dia. WHEELS WITH 3/4" Sintered iron bushings - Are you still searching for separate wheel rims, tires, and inner tubes for your lawn mower. Why not try this pre-assembled set?
- High-quality and durable, these tire and wheel assemblies will fit most lawn mowers that tires with an outer diameter of around 14.2 inches, and a section width of 5.3 inches. For a perfect fit, the existing wheel should have a rim diameter or around 6 inches with 3/4-inch diameter Sintered iron bushings, and a hub that is about 3 inches long.
- HIGH-QUALITY AND HIGH LOAD CAPACITY 15X6.00-6 NHS LAWN MOWER TIRES AND WHEELS - The tires are made of high-quality all-season rubber that are both dependable and durable. These tires are 4 ply with a maximum psi of 30 and a maximum load capacity of 570 pounds.
- PERFECT FOR GARDEN, LAWN, AND TURF - The tires' non-directional chevron-designed tread provides maximum grip and traction even on challenging terrain. The addition of non-grease precision ball bearings provides an assurance of a smooth ride on any terrain. And the best part? The treads' design prevents it from damaging turf and accumulating dirt. We also offer 40-day free return so you can shop with a peace mind.
- Bold tread pattern designed to tackle mud with enhanced traction
- Build to withstand damage from gravel and debris
- Studdable for extra traction in harsh winter weather
- Standard Limited Warranty
- MplusS Rated (mud and snow)
- AR-PRO 10x3.50-4” SOLID PU Run-Flat TIRE AND WHEEL ASSEMBLIES - These tire and wheel assemblies are the perfect replacement parts for wheeled equipment with wheels that have an outer diameter of around 10 inches, rim diameter of 4 inches, and tire width of 3.50 inches.
- 10” FLAT FREE TUBELESS TIRES AND WHEELS FOR UTILITY EQUIPMENT - Highly compatible with yard tractors, wagons, wheelbarrows, hand trucks, portable generators, dollies, trolleys, lawn mowers, and more! Convert now to more efficient and maintenance-free tire and wheel assemblies!
- 5/8” AXLE BOREHOLE, OFFSET HUB, AND DOUBLE-SEALED BALL BEARINGS - Don’t let the thought of replacing an entire wheel assembly deter you from enjoying the benefits of a flat-free and tubeless hand truck wheel. The wheel assembly has an axle borehole inner diameter of 5/8 inch that will universally fit on 5/8-inch axles. There are two double-sealed ball bearings on each assembly to minimize rotational friction and provide both radial and axial load support.
- HEAVY-DUTY SOLID PU TIRE AND WHEEL ASSEMBLIES - The layered 100% premium PU ensures that the rubber tires can perform excellently under heavy-duty applications. The solid and durable construction ensures that the tires are wear, puncture, tear, and rot-resistant. The rims are steel with solid metal hubs that resist impact cracks and suitable for all-terrain use.
- SAFE AND COMFORTABLE TUBELESS TIRES AND WHEELS - Sharp debris and punctures are no issues for these flat-free solid rubber tires. Not only that, they can perform on terrains where pneumatic tires can easily fail. They are best for utility equipment that operates on rough terrain and requires rough handling. There’s no risk of flats, explosive punctures, and pinched inner tubes!
- 10” REPLACEMENT TIRE FOR GORILLA CART - Tired of constant flats on your Gorilla Cart’s pneumatic tires? This is the perfect solution for your dilemma - 10-inch low-profile flat-free solid polyurethane tire and wheel assemblies. Our 2-pack set comprises 2 tires and a corresponding set of metal washers.
- WITH FREE 4 METAL WASHERS FOR EACH TIRE - Both the 2-pack and 4-pack sets come with free 4 metal washers for each tire and wheel assembly. So, for the 2-pack set, you’ll receive 8 metal washers for a fuss-free installation.
- SOLID POLYURETHANE FLAT-FREE TIRE AND WHEEL ASSEMBLY - The beauty of solid tires is that tears and punctures won’t stop them. Whether you are out in the field or in your yard, these flat-free solid tires will be your reliable companion. Made from solid polyurethane with strong steel rims, each tire and wheel assembly can accommodate up to 300 pounds of distributed weight.
- 3” WIDE TIRES WITH 0.6” AXLE BOREHOLE AND 2.1” HUB - The tires have an outer diameter of 10 inches, an inner diameter of 6.99 inches, and a width of 3 inches. It has a 5/8 inch axle borehole and a 2.1 inches hub length (end to end with an offset). These assemblies also have upgraded rubber-sealed carbon bearings to prevent contamination by dust and water.
- HIGH-QUALITY AFTERMARKET REPLACEMENT PARTS -We aim to provide you with the best shopping experience. Our line of replacement parts and accessories has undergone thorough in-house testing to ensure consistent quality. Unsatisfied with our product or service? Don’t hesitate to contact our US-based customer service team.
- FLAT FREE SOLID RUBBER REPLACEMENT TIRES - Flats are inevitable, or are they? These solid rubber tires will remove the hassle of flat tires so that you can keep going without worries! These solid rubber tire and wheel assembly fit vehicles and equipment with 10-inch tires with 4-inch rims, 5/8-inch axles, a offset hub, and a tire width between 1.50 inches and 2.10 inches. It’s a guaranteed fit!
- FLAT-FREE TIRES FOR HAND TRUCKS, WHEELBARROWS, AND MORE - Versatility and dependability are the two key selling points of AR-PRO’s flat-free tire and wheel assemblies. They are highly compatible replacement tires for dollies, trolleys, hand trucks, lawnmowers, wheelbarrows, yard trailers, wagons, snow blowers, pressure washers, air compressors, and other utility equipment.
- HEAVY-DUTY TIRES MADE FROM HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS - These are solid rubber tires you can depend on in any weather condition. Made from premium-quality plastic and 100% natural solid hard rubber. Perfect for heavy-duty hauling and transporting applications with a maximum load capacity of 660 pounds.
- SAFE AND COMFORTABLE RIDE - Say goodbye flats without saying goodbye to a smooth and comfortable ride. AR-PRO flat-free tires provide convenience, safety, and comfort. With 4X thicker rubber walls, these tires will provide optimum shock absorption even on bumpy roads. These are solid tires with a solid performance.
- US-BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE - We respond to all product-related questions or inquiries within 5 hours. Not satisfied with your purchase? We have a 30-day free return/refund policy.
- 4.10/3.50-4” with 2.25” Offset Hub with pneumatic ball bearing
- Replacement tire for hand truck, dolly, gorilla cart, utility cart, power washer, generator
- 400 pound load rating
- Solid steel wheel comes pre mounted
- Big sawtooth tread for increased traction
Criteria You Should Consider Before Purchasing The Best Rim Size For 35 Inch Tires
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best rim size for 35 inch tires that meets your needs.
The best rim size for 35 inch tires is the 3.5″ because it provides enough space to get a good deal on235/35/19 tires. When it comes to style, a big, long wheel is what you want because it will look most like your car. The style and design is important, so take some time to consider how you want your car to look. The 235/35/19 tire is the most popular rim size on the market, and that is why you will see it listed as the best for sale. The 3.5″ is large enough to fit both 235/30/19 and 245/30/19 tires, so it can handle different conditions better. The last thing you need is to worry about both tires being too small or not large enough for the job. If you are looking for a rim size that will fit all types of tires, the 3.5″ is the best for you. It provides a good amount ofroom while still being durable and easy to use. If you are looking for a rim size that will help keep your tire clean and in good condition, the 275/25 is better for you.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Size Rims Go With 35 Inch Tires?
If you have a 35 inch wheel base, your rims will be in the size that perches best against the wheel.Otherwise they may want to try and fit a smaller size rim around the edge of the wheel – such as a rad dial or 2.0 rim.
What Size Is A 35 Inch Tire On A 17 Inch Rim?
A 35 inch tire is a sportable, large-capacity tire.
What Size Is A 35 Inch Tire On A 16 Inch Rim?
A 35-inch tire is the largest pace a 16-inch tire can be.
Are 35 Inch Tires Too Big?
The 35 inch tires are not too big, they are just large.
The size of the rim for your 35 inch tires is important! A small, medium, or large rim is typical for most tires. The large rim size is for racing tires and should be used when needed to avoid going up to the large rim size for protection.