A remote trigger for canon is a device that allows you to take pictures without having to touch the camera. This can be helpful when taking pictures of yourself or when you want to take pictures from a distance. There are many different types of remote triggers available, and some are specific to certain camera brands.
A Shortlist Of The Best Remote Trigger For Canon
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each phone with another and allow you to choose the best one.
Top 10 Best Remote Trigger For Canon You Should Go For In 2022
- Control autofocus and shutter triggering, Capture images without shaking camera
- Ideal for bulb exposures, super telephoto shots and macro photography
- Handy for taking pictures of subjects that are difficult to approach
- 70cm long camera connection cord + 130cm long extension cord
- It fits for Canon EOS Rebel T7(1500D),Rebel T6(1300D),Rebel T5(1200D),T3(1100D),T3i(600D),T4i(650D),T5i(700D),T6i(750D),T6s(760D), T7i(800D), T8i(850D), SL1(100D), SL2(200D), SL3(250D),XS(1000D), EOS70D,77D,80D, EOS RP, R, R6, R7, R10, M6, M6 Mark II, M5 and Other Cameras with Sub Mini Connection, Replaces Canon RS-60E3 remote
- Radio Wireless Connection: It works from behind the camera as well as from in front, not having to be in direct line of sight to the camera like an infrared (IR) remote, so it is much more flexible and convenient than IR remote control
- Can trigger cameras wireless or wired, wireless range up to 30 meters / 100ft
- 16 possible radio channels, Operate on Radio Frequency 433 MHz, 1 transmitter can trigger multiple receivers
- Can wirelessly trigger the camera shutter under 5 modes: single shot, unlimited continuous shots, bulb shot, 3 continuous shots and 5 seconds delay shot. (Note: It's not able to control video start and stop)
- It fits Canon EOS Rebel T7(2000D),Rebel T6(1300D),Rebel T5(1200D),T3(1100D),T3i(600D),T4i(650D),T5i(700D),T6i(750D),T6s(760D), T7i(800D), T8i(850D), SL1(100D), SL2(200D), SL3(250D), XS(1000D), EOS 60D, 60Da, 70D, 77D, 80D, 90D, EOS RP, R, R6, R7, R10, M6, M6 Mark II, M5 and Other Cameras with Sub Mini Connection
- Controllable camera through Bluetooth
- Controllable without looking at every direction
- Compatible with power zoom Adapter
- Only compatible with the following Canon cameras: EOS 5DSR, EOS 5DS, EOS 5D Mark4, EOS 5D Mark3, EOS 5D Mark2, EOS 6D Mark2, EOS 6D, EOS R6, EOS R5, EOS 7D Mark2, EOS 7D, EOS 90D, EOS 80D, EOS 77D, EOS 70D, EOS 60Da(Notel), EOS 60D, EOS 800D, REBEL T7i, EOS750D, REBEL T6i, KISS X8i, EOS760D, EOS 700D, EOS 100D, EOS 650D, EOS 600D, REBEL T3i, EOS 550D, EOS 500D, EOS 450D, EOS 400D, EOS 350D, EOS 300D, EOS M, EOS M2, EOS M3, EOS M5 and EOS M6
- Activates the shutter remotely
- Use for a broad range of images, like low-light and family portraits
- Eliminate vibration and increase image clarity with this wireless remote for Canon cameras.
- Battery powered; 10 foot range
- ※ [Compatible cameras]: Canon EOS RP, R, M5, M6, 1D X Mark II, 1D X, 1D C, 1Ds Mark III, 1Ds Mark II, 1Ds, 1D Mark IV, 1D Mark III, 1D Mark II N, 1D Mark II, 1D, 5D Mark IV, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark II, 5DS R, 5DS, 5D, 6D Mark II, 7D Mark II, M6 Mark II, 7D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 60Da, 60D, 70D, 77D, 90D, D60, D30; EOS-1V, EOS-3, EOS Rebel T7, T7i (800D), T6s (760D), T6i (750D), T6 (1300D), T5i (700D), T5 (1200D), T4i (650D), T3i (600D), T3 (1100D), T2i (550D), T1i (500D), XSi (450D), XTi (400D), XT (350D), XS (1000D), Contax N and 645.
- ※ [Compatible cameras]: Canon Digital Rebel (300D), SL2 (200D), SL1 (100D), Elan series, PowerShot SX70 HS, SX60 HS, SX50 HS, G1 X Mark III, G1 X Mark II, G1 X, G3 X, G5 X, G10, G11, G12, G15, G16. Fujifilm: X30, X100T, X-E1, X-E2 and X-T1 Hasselblad: H series .Olympus: OM-D E-M1 Mark II. Pentax: K-1 Mark II, K10D, K20D, K100D, K110D, K200D, K-3, K-5, K-5 II, K-7, K30, K-50, K-500, *istDS, DS2, DS, DL2, DL, and D. Samsung: NX10 & NX100; GX-1S, GX-1L, GX-10 & GX-20.
- [Wireless and wired]: Wirelessly trigger your camera’s shutter, receiver can also be used as a wired shutter remote. The receiver needs to install 2 AAA (2 AAA not included in the package), the transmitter needs to install a CR2032 battery (included in the package).
- ※ [Multifunctional]: Support autofocus, single shot, time-lapse photography, continuous shooting mode and Bulb function. Replaces Canon RS-80N3 and RS-60E3.
- ※ [Transmission distance]: 2.4GHz digital radio technology, strong anti-interference, up to 80m stable working distance.
- Wireless Shutter Release -Trigger the cameras shutter release remotely from a distance
- Eliminates vibrations caused by physically pressing the shutter release.
- Operating range- up to 16 ft.
- It is powered by a CR-2025 3v battery (included).
- Compatible with Canon. 1 Year Replacement Warranty by Foto&Tech. Note: It does NOT support movie mode.
- KIT INCLUDES: (1)CT-16 Wireless Transmitter, (2)CT-16 Wireless Receiver, (2)Sync Cable, (2)Convert Adapter, (1)Instruction manual
- FLASH TRIGGER TRANSMITTER: 433MHz transmit frequency secures fast response and stable transmission
- CT-16 WIRELESS RECEIVER: 16 channels, transmitting distance up to 98 feet/30 meters, no limits with directions or angles
- FIT FOR MOST FLASHES: Work with the receiver, the transmitter can trigger most sorts of camera studio flashes; The transmitter is attached on the hot shoe of the camera while the receiver is plugged into the studio flash. Each receiver works with one studio flash
- PLEASE NOTE: Camera, flash, soft umbrella, hot shoe base mount, AA batteries for receiver are not included
- ONLY Compatible with Canon Cameras：||There is a film on the product screen, if you see small traces like scratches on the product screen, it is normal to exist. If you still have problems, you can contact me by email, I will actively follow up and solve your problem.
- 🌿 |TTL Autoflash and Pro Functions|: Support TTL Autoflash, 1/8000s High-Speed Sync, Multi Flash, Manual Flash, Flash Exposure Compensation, TCM Transform Function, Magnfication Function, One-Shoot & Multi- Shoot Setting, Group Modeling Lamp Control, Group Zooming, Adjusting All Groups' Output Value Simultaneously, etc
- 🌿 |SMART TCM BUTTON|: Long Press TCM Button can Transform the Flash Value in TTL Mode into the Power Output Value in M Mode; Short Press TCM Button Enables the Groups to be Switched Between the One-Group and Multi-Group Mode
- 🌿 |Versatile Using Methods|: As a wireless Godox Flash Trigger/ Wireless Shutter Release Trigger/ Wireless Canon Speedlights Trigger/ Flash Trigger with 2.5mm Sync Cord Jack
- 🌿 |01-99 WIRELESS ID|: Only Achieve Triggering when the Channels and Wireless IDs of the Master and Slave unit are Set to the Same, Avoiding Signal Interference effectively
- The wireless remote is for select Canon cameras and replaces Canon RC-1&RC-6. It's compatible with Canon Rebel T7i, T6i, T6s, T5i, T4i, T3i, EOS R5, R6, 7D Mark II, 6D Mark II, 5D Mark IV, 90D, 77D, 80D, 70D, M6, M5, M3 etc.
- Range extents to approximately up to 19ft. / 6m in front of the camera.
- Instant shutter release, 2-second shutter release delay, bulb shutter and video record are into one. Note*: It is advisable to check your camera's instruction manual to be certain that remote video recording with the RC-6 is supported by your camera.
- Ideal for taking selfies, group portraits, and long exposures at close to mid-range, its compact design can be kept in your bag for use whenever you need.
- The IR trigger works by simply pressing the central button. Be sure that there are no obstructions between your camera and the remote as infrared triggers needs line of sight to function.
- Compatible Cameras: EOS-1D X Mark II, 1D X, 1Ds Mark III, 1Ds Mark II, 1Ds, 1D Mark IV, 1D Mark III, 1D Mark II N, 1D Mark II, 1D, EOS D2000, 5D Mark III, 5DS, 5DS R, 5D Mark II, 5D, 6D, 7D Mark II, 7D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 10D, D60, D30, EOS-1V, EOS-3
- It features no directionality,80M+ remote distance and ultra- powerful anti-interference ability. With 30 channels for options,it can avoid interference caused by other similar devices. Using international 2.4G transmission technology.it's stable and quick in response to shutter.
- When capturing the beautiful moments of sunrise and sunset and flowers bloom and fade , you don't need to wait for the whole time . You can set delay timer,exposure time, interval time, number of shoots, repeat shooting interval time and repeat times.
- Available to control different brand's cameras and models by changing different camera connecting cable.The transmitter and receiver adopts LCD screen which is more easy and simple to handle.
- TW-283 supports simple single shooting, 1S continuous shooting, [ BULB ] shooting, delay shooting and timer schedule shooting.Delay Shooting Setting can set delay time and shooting number, the delay time alters from 1s to 59s, shooting number alters from 1 to 99.Timer Schedule shooting time can be set from 0 sec to 99hrs59mins59sec. Shooting number can be set from 1 to 99.
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Remote Trigger For Canon
Not every Best remote trigger for canon comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
The best remote trigger for canon cameras is the one that meets your needs and budget. There are a variety of triggers available, so it’s important to figure out what type of photography you want to pursue. Additionally, make sure you’re familiar with the features and capabilities of each trigger before purchasing.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Trigger My Camera Remotely?
There are a few ways to trigger your camera remotely. You can use a smartphone application to control the camera, or you can use a WiFi connection to extend camera control to other devices.
How Can I Remotely Control My Canon Camera?
There are a few ways to remotely control your Canon camera. One way is to connect your camera to your computer and use the Canon Camera Remote Control software. Another way is to set up a Canon Camera Remote Station and use the Camera Remote App to control your camera from your iPhone or Android device.
How Can I Remotely Control My Dslr Camera?
There are a few ways to remotely control a DSLR camera. One way is to use a camera controller, which is a device that helps you shoot photos and videos without having to use your camera. Another way is to use an app on your phone, such as Nikon’s My Nikon app, which will let you remote control your camera from anywhere in the world.
Which Remote Camera Is Best?
There is no one “best” remote camera, as there are many great options available on the market. However, some of the best options available include the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera, the Panasonic Lumix GH4, and the Canon EOS Rebel T6.
camera There is no definitive answer to this question. However, some of the most popular remote triggers for Canon Cameras include the Nikon D3200, Canon EOS Rebel T6, and the Panasonic Lumix GH4.