Electronic drums are an amazing way to practice drums without making too much noise. They also allow you to create a drum track for your music without having to use an actual acoustic drum set. There are a few things you need to consider when you are looking for headphones for electronic drums. One, you want to make sure the headphones are durable enough to stand up to the abuse of being hit repeatedly. Two, you want to find headphones that offer good sound quality so you can hear the nuances of your playing. Three, you want headphones that will isolate the sound so you don’t disturb others with the noise of your playing.
A Shortlist Of The Best Headphones For Electronic Drums
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best headphones for electronic drums and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best Headphones For Electronic Drums People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- Stay Focused on Your Performance - Over-ear design provides extreme audio isolation and comfort, perfect for studio, practice and stage use.
- Superior Comfort - Sweat-proof silicone headband for fit flexibility and stability while performing, even during extended sessions
- Built to Last - Rugged, lightweight design withstands the rigors of daily use
- Hear Every Detail - Powerful 40mm full-range drivers provide wide frequency response
- Universal Connectivity - 6-foot (1.8m) attached cable with 1/8-inch (3.5mm) stereo mini-plug; 1/4-inch (6.3mm) headphone plug adapter included
- 🎧[High-quality Stereo Sound] Enjoy clear sound with the Moukey Dj stereo monitor headphones. Original high quality speaker starter imported from Japan; Clear vocal, powerful bass , and crisp treble form prime hi-fi sound.
- 🎧[Comfortable & Durable ]The earmuffs is made of great breathable sponge and soft leather, which are specifically designed for monitor headphones maximum comfort and noise isolation. The adjustable and stretchable headband of the headphone can accommodates your head. In case to make the headphones more durable, we provide one more pairs of earmuffs for you.
- 🎧[2-in-1 Plug]MMh-1 studio DJ headphone has a 2-in-1 plug that includes one standard-sized 3.5mm plug inside and one 6.35mm outside. It is very simple to switch plug. Gold-plated plugs make the transmission signal more stable and more reliable. You can easily plug and connect your DJ console, electronic piano, electronic drum, power amplifier,udio mixer with a 9.8ft DJ-style cable as you like.
- 🎧[Single-side Mornitoring] High hardness PC material support earcups to 90° swiveling for single-ear monitoring anytime and won’t easy break and chip; flexible andself-adjustable headband delivers a fatigue-free listening experience, perfect for mastering and mixing .
- 🎧[Compatibility] Use the 3PIN to 4PIN cable with microphone, you can connect Tablets, iPod, iPhone, Android and many other Audio devices.
- Closed Diffuse Field Headphone with Straight Single-sided Cable
- 35 dBA Isolation
- Volume Control
- BASS SOUND: Enjoy clear sound and comfort with the OneOdio Studio monitor headphones. Large, 50 millimeter speaker unit drivers combined with neodymium magnets; powerful bass, clear vocal, and crisp high tones form stereo sound
- BUILT TO STAY COMFORTABLE: The soft padded ear cushions are designed for monitor headphones comfort and noise isolation. The headband is adjustable and stretchable for you to find the desired angle you like to fit in
- NO MORE ADAPTER: DJ style coiled cord (9.8Ft Stretched) easily reaches from the TV or stereo to your chair. A standard-sized 6.35mm plug and a 3.5mm plug are included. They both are completely detachable, you can plug in the mixer you want to use
- SINGLE-SIDE MONITORING: 90° swiveling ear cups for single-ear monitoring anytime; self-adjustable and flexible headband delivers a fatigue-free listening experience that can last for hours, ideal for mastering and mixing
- Works with: All devices have 3.5mm or 6.35mm audio jack. Bass sound, durability, and comfort. These are the headphones you've been looking for
- Neodymium magnets and 40 millimeter drivers for powerful, detailed sound
- Closed ear design provides comfort and outstanding reduction of external noises
- 9.8 foot cord ends in gold plated plug and it is not detachable; 1/4 inch adapter included
- Folds up for storage or travel in provided soft case
- Frequency Response: 10 Hertz to 20 kilohertz
- Reduces outside noise by 25 decibels
- 50m/m Dynamic Speaker Mylarcon
- Frequency Response: 20HZ - 20kHZ
- 1/4” and 1/8” plugs
- Outstanding Stereo Sound: Over-Ear Headphones provide you supreme HIFI sound and the greatest music experience. Neodymium magnets and a 50-millimeter speaker driver reproduces deep bass response and brings the action to life with higher accuracy and wider range. The bass rumbles without getting muddy
- Superior Comfort: The earmuffs are made of memory foam and protein leather, which adds long-session comfort to any other artificial leather earpads. The adjustable and stretchable headband of the DJ headset can accommodate even the largest head. You will feel premium comfort even after a long time of wearing
- Detachable Cables: The extra professional XLR cable creates a reliable, high-quality connection for studio recording and lives sound. Besides, this studio DJ headphone has a 2-in-1 plug that includes one standard-sized 3.5mm plug inside and one 6.35mm outside. It is very simple to switch plug, only to twist the biggest plug on or off
- Portability and Durable: These stereo monitor headphones can be folded up to small size with 90°rotatable earcups, which are very convenient to carry anywhere. The great flexible and stronger spring cable long to 3 meters can easily reach from one side of the console to another side of the stage. It is the best idea for you to pick one for your show or traveling tour
- Great Compatibility: These DJ headphones are compatible with iPhone, Samsung, Android, electronic guitar, bass, and more audio devices with a 3.5 or 6.35mm audio jack
- Non-electronic headphones
- Specially sized for children
- Reduce overall noise levels by 22 decibels
- Outstanding Stereo Sound: Over-Ear Headphones provide you with clear sound and a superior music experience. 50 mm speaker drivers and neodymium magnets combine to reproduce deep bass response and stereo sound, The bass rumbles without getting muddy
- Superior comfort: soft protein leather and memory foam earpads fit perfectly on your ears, ensuring excellent comfort and noise isolation to let you focus on media and music all day long. The headband is adjustable and stretchable, allowing you to find the ideal angle.
- Detachable Cables: This studio Over-Ear headphone has a 2-in-1 plug that includes one standard-sized 3.5mm plug inside and one 6.35mm outside. It is very simple to switch plug, only to twist the biggest plug on or off
- Portability and Durable: 90° swiveling ear cups and foldable stereo monitor headphones are very convenient to carry anywhere. The great flexible and stronger spring cable (9.84Ft Stretched) can easily reach from one side of the console to another side of the stage. It is the best idea for you to pick one for your show or traveling tour
- Great Compatibility: These Over-Ear Wired headphones are compatible with iPhone, Samsung, Android, electronic guitar, bass, and more audio devices with a 3.5 or 6.35mm audio jack
- Swivel mechanism allows 90 degree turns to properly fit your ear angle
- Compact, fashionable design available in black or white to match your instrument
- Gold plated stereo plug and 2-meter cable for easy, convenient connection
- Comfortable listening for extended periods
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Headphones For Electronic Drums
Before choosing a headphones for electronic drums, you should take the following considerations into account.
If you’re looking to buy a set of headphones for electronic drums, we recommend checking out our other options. However, if you’re looking for a specific set of headphones for an specific genre, we might be a good option.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Use Headphones With Electronic Drums?
Yes, you can use headphones with electronic drums.
What Headphones Do You Need For Electronic Drums?
For electronic drums, you will need an audio connection for your computer and headphones that are large enough to be comfortable.
Are Noise Cancelling Headphones Good Drummers?
Yes, they can be noise cancelling headphones for drummers. They need to have a high-quality one such that they don’t get noisy when they are playing.
Should You Wear Headphones When Playing Drums?
There is a lot of debate on whether or not to wear headphones when playing drums. Some people feel that they help to provide a more immersive experience while others feel that they are too noisy.
When it comes to hearing your headphones with electronic drums, it is important to do so without discomfort and with closed ears. Some of the best headphones for electronic drums include those made for Walkman and iPod technology. These headphones have a wide range of comfortable fit and sound quality, making them ideal for anyone looking for a wider sound quality and better durability.