Garages are a great place to store vehicles and equipment, but they can also be used as a workshop or storage area. No matter what you use your garage for, it’s important to make sure that it’s heated during the winter months. A garage heater will keep you and your belongings warm and comfortable, no matter what the temperature is outside.
A Shortlist Of The Best Garage Heater For 3 Car Garage
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the Best garage heater for 3 car garage and choose the one you like the most.
Top 10 Best Garage Heater For 3 Car Garage You Should Go For In 2022
- 24 Heat settings (50°F-95°)
- Dual power settings: 11, 300W 38, 556 BTUs and 15, 000W 51, 180 BTUs
- Use without heater for convenient summer fan only use
- Adjustable angles for horizontal and vertical air flow with safety lock
- [POWERFUL FAN FORCED HEATING] - With 5,600 watts of heating power, this electric garage heater packs a punch. It's strong enough to warm up to 600 square feet—perfect for a two-car garage or a 24x24 workshop or shed.
- [RUGGED EXTERIOR BUILT TO LAST] - Black powder coated finish protects against scratches and scuffs, making this sturdy steel-bodied heater perfect for garages, workshops and light industrial environments.
- [THERMOSTAT & AUTO-FAN TEMP CONTROL] - Set the temperature you want. Once the space has reached the ideal temperature, the fan will automatically kick-in as needed to keep your workshop warm. It’s that easy to get the heated working environment you need in winter.
- [PORTABILITY FEATURES FOR FAR-RANGING HEAT] - Take advantage of 2 portable features: the cord wrap and carry handle. Together they make it easy for you to position or move your heater to the most ideal place in your garage, workshop, or shed.
- [SAFETY FEATURES FOR PEACE OF MIND] - This UL-certified heater has an automatic shut-off function that prevents overheating. The outer construction stays cool after use to ensure safety for you and your space.
- ☀️SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: The fan-forced heater is designed for ceiling mounting and hard-wired installation, which saves valuable floor space in a packed warehouse, garage or storage area.
- ☀️DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION: The body of the commercial heater is crafted from heavy gauge steel, which stands up well to the temperature fluctuations in areas that are poorly insulated.
- ☀️TARGETED HEATING: Louvers and a variable mounting angle direct airflow where it is needed most, while the fan-forced design helps to distribute it throughout the room.
- ☀️CONVENIENT CONTROLS: The dual knob thermostat allows you to easily adjust the temperature to just the right level for your space and to turn the ceiling mount heater on and off quickly.
- ☀️SMART SAFETY FEATURES: A built-in sensor switches the device off automatically if it overheats, while a power indicator light ensures that you know when the unit is in use.
- 4,000- to 9,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 225 square feet. Approved for indoor/outdoor use; clean-burning; nearly 100-percent efficient
- When operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.
- Auto shut-off if tipped over, if pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr) at 4000 BTU = 0.044 Gal/Hr, at 9000 BTU = 0.099 Gal/Hr
- Fold-down handle; swivel-out regulator; connects to propane tank (not included); Run Time (Hrs at Max BTU): 3 Hours
- THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
- ☀️WIDE AIR DISTRIBUTION: The celling heater is constructed in a fan-forced air design with adjustable directed airflow vents that provide superior heat distribution across a wide area.
- ☀️DIGITAL CONTROL: With its integrated digital thermostat control, 12-hour timer and remote controller, the 10,000-watt space heater allows you to set the optimum temperature for efficient heat output.
- ☀️QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: The industrial heater has a heavy-gauge steel body for durability. Heating elements are fully sheathed and the motor is enclosed for increased protection in dusty environments.
- ☀️HARDWIRE INSTALLATION: The ceiling-mount heater comes complete with an adjustable mounting bracket for optimized positioning. It requires a single-phase hardwire connection (240 Volt A.C.) for installation.
- ☀️SAFETY PERFORMANCE: Power and caution indicator lights allow you to easily monitor operations, and the overload switch on this industrial heater provides added protection.
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- Manufactured in China
- Amperage (amps): 75. Activation flow: 0. 3 GPM. Flow Rate @ 35 F Rise (gallons/min): 3. 51 gal (US)/min
- The product works and is compatible with 2 X 40 AMP (DP) breakers and 2 X 8 AWG wire
- ☀️【Radiant Quartz Heater】This practical radiant heater quickly and thoroughly warms the people and objects in front of it. Dual quartz tubes turn on instantly and give off a warm glow when in use, perfect for workshops, garages and commercial.
- ☀️【Come with Halogen Work Light】The ceiling mount heater with halogen light provides sufficient visibility even late at night, allowing you to see the items on the workbench more clearly.
- ☀️【Adjustable Heating Angle】The 90° free adjustment shop heater helps to correctly distribute the heated air to the areas where it is most needed. Besides, this electric garage heater is designed to mount on the ceiling, which saves valuable floor space in your crowded garage space.
- ☀️【5 Mode Settings & Large Size】5 modes, Pull string switch. Ⅰ: Low heat (750W ); Ⅱ: High heat (1500W); Ⅲ&Ⅳ: 750/1,500W sun-like heat with work light; Ⅴ: Turn off the radiant garage heater.
- ☀️【Multiple Safety Features】1.Overheat auto-off, avoid accidents; 2. 120 volt garage heater with 3-prong grounded safety plug; 3. Metal housing provides enhanced safety; 4.ETL Listed.
- REMOTE CONTROL & BUILT-IN TIMER: Allows you to adjust the garage heater's temperature, 2 heat settings, 8-hour timer from a distance. Remote cover range is 8 meters.
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: The electric garage heater is designed for ceiling mounting and hard-wired installation, which saves valuable floor space in a packed warehouse, garage, shop or storage area. Power cord not included in the unit, it requires a hardwired connection (240 Volt A.C.) for installation.
- DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION: The body of the electric shop heater is crafted from heavy gauge steel, which stands up well to the temperature fluctuations in areas that are poorly insulated.
- TARGETED HEATING: Electric garage heater includes adjustable mounting bracket for optimized positioning. Louvers and a variable mounting angle direct airflow where it is needed most, while the fan-forced design helps to distribute it throughout the room.
- BUILT-IN THERMOSTAT & ETL CERTIFIED: A built-in digital thermostat allows you to adjust the temperature to your space, range 10℃ --35℃(50℉--95℉). The overheat protection sensor detects when the ceiling heater has overheated on the inside and switches it off automatically to help prevent damage to the unit.
- READY TO USE - Ready to Use Right Away! Snap in the Legs and Plug it in! Need a ceramic space heater for your kitchen, home, or office? This ceramic space heater will do the trick.
- LONG LASTING QUALITY - Durable Powder Coat Finish for Long Lasting Luster and Ceramic Heating Element with Fantastic Lifespan
- RELIABLE, SAFE, DEPENDABLE - This portable heater is ETL Listed with Overheat Protection and Limited 1-Year from Texas Based Manufacturer. No cheap, dangerous goods. This portable space heater is perfect for any home or office area.
- QUALITY FIRST - Buy Quality and Safety Worry Free! 110v / 60Hz and 5120 BTU - Heat Production with the Ease of Electricity
- PORTABLE HEAT - Lightweight and Portable - This Unit is Easy to Move and Easy to Operate with a 1 year Limited . Space heaters are sometimes clunky and hard to move. This electric, portable space heater uses a standard 110V plug. Use it anywhere, heat anywhere, instantly.
- FAST HEATING: Patio heater has high heating efficiency and fast heating speed with advanced infrared technology. It has a high power of 1500w and can provide rapid and efficient heating for indoor or outdoor which needs constant heat in the winter.
- CONVENIENT ASSEMBLING: wall-mounted heater package includes mounting hardware which makes it easy to install or relocate, especially with installation video. And it can adjust the mounting angle from 0℃-90℃.
- 3 HEATING MODES: This heater has 3 working gears (500W/1000W/1500W). You can adjust to a comfortable temperature as needed to dissipate the cold around you.
- EASY OPERATION: electric heater has a switch on the right side. Open when shows yellow light and close when shows red. Meanwhile, the outdoor heater with smart remote control offers great convenience and highly improves your life quality.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: there are no replaceable parts inside the heater, so when your product has any quality problems, we will provide you with a brand new product.
How To Choose The Best Best Garage Heater For 3 Car Garage
Not every Best garage heater for 3 car garage comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
When it comes to choosing the perfect garage heater, there are a few important factors you should keep in mind. The size of the garage, the number of cars in the garage, and the type of garage. To find the perfect one for your needs, we recommend checking out our buyer’s guide to finding the best garage heater.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Size Heater Do I Need For A 3 Car Garage?
You will need a heater that can comfortably fit 3 cars in your garage.
How Many Watts Do I Need For A 3 Car Garage?
There is no definitive answer to this question as the wattage needed for a 3 car garage will vary depending on the size, construction, and layout of the garage. Typically, a 3 car garage will require around 30-40 watts of electricity to function properly.
What Is The Most Efficient Heating For A Garage?
The most efficient heating for a garage is a space-efficient heat method. This means using the least amount of energy, or heat, to maintain your temperature. A variety of these methods can be used in a garage: central heating, electricians and ducting, mechanical ventilation, or infrared heating.
How Many Watts Do I Need To Heat My Garage?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on the design of your garage, the wattage of the heating and cooling equipment in use, and your specific needs. Generally speaking, you would need at least 1000 watts to heat or cool a single room in your garage, though higher wattages may be needed for larger spaces.
There are many options to choose from when it comes to garage heaters. Some people prefer a small, portable unit while others prefer a larger and more expensive model. Ultimately, the best garage heater for your needs will be the one that you can use and is comfortable for you to use.