A best flat bottom carbon steel wok is an important cooking utensil in a Chinese kitchen. It is a round-bottomed bowl-shaped pan that is used for stir-frying, steaming, and deep frying.
Here Are Our Top 10 Best Flat Bottom Carbon Steel Wok At A Glance
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 Best Flat Bottom Carbon Steel Wok that will win your heart.
10 Best Flat Bottom Carbon Steel Wok People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- ✅Perfect Size and Various Dishes: The Eleulife carbon steel wok measures 13 inches wide and 3.9 inches deep, and can serve at least 3-6 people food portions, which is ideal for the whole family or small gatherings. This wok is specially designed to lock in the juices and flavors of the foods, you can study and taste authentic Chinese and other Asian cuisines in your home, suitable for various cooking tasks including stir-frying, searing meat, deep-frying, boiling, and steaming.
- ✅Premium Material and Fast Heating: The wok pan with lid is made of high-quality black carbon steel material, forged at high temperatures, and produced by traditional production technology. The carbon steel wok weighs 4.39lb, and the inner walls are thickened to make it stronger for superior performance and durability, allowing the wok pan to heat up faster and dissipate heat more evenly, which can save more cooking time and achieve optimal cooking performance.
- ✅Non-stick and Healthy Cooking: Compared to coated wok pan, the surface of this carbon steel pan is nitrided for non-stick, non-rust, and scratch-resistant, easy-to-clean properties. The nonstick wok help you cook healthier meals with less oil, and keep more nutrients and flavor. The wok pan with lid ensures that there is no chemical coating, so you don't have to worry about toxic substances and coating falling off, making your cooking healthier and more secure.
- ✅Comfortable Handle and Flat Bottom Design: The carbon steel pan handle use solid wood anti-scalding design, which provides safe stir-fry and comfortable grip at high temperatures. The handle can be detached or hung for storage to save space. The wok is designed with a flat bottom to make sure that it sits securely on any stovetop, like electric stoves, induction stoves, gas stoves, and other heat sources. Cooking is easier, faster, and more efficient with this Chinese wok.
- ✅No Pre-seasoned and Excellent Service: Our wok has been patented in the United States. The woks and stir-fry pans has been pre-seasoned before it leaves the factory, which help you avoid complicated steps. Our wok set contains a carbon steel wok, a carbon steel lid, and a stainless steel spatula. The nonstick wok comes with lifetime quality assurance. If you have any problems, please reach out to us. Add to your cart and start a new chapter in your cooking life.
- Flat Bottom Heavy 14 Inch 15 gauge (1.8mm) carbon steel wok, commercial grade. Original design by Craft Wok since 2014, proven quality over the years. Traditional chinese wok pan with flat bottom for electric stoves.
- Chinese wok pan with flattened bottom: suitable for flat electric and flat induction stove. Not 100% flat - bottom has flat bubble which sets up. Do not forget to season it before use! Instructions for easy seasoning are included with the wok. Our customer service is ready to guide through the process whenever you need it.
- Hand hammered by Chinese professionals in Guangzhou. This wok is the proven choice of many professional Chinese chefs. Wok weight: 4.6 pounds (2.1 kg). Heavy and sturdy. The flat part of the bottom is not 100% flat: it has a flat bubble that sets up. This is due to the real hammering method of production. It does not affect the cooking process.
- Steel helper handle will not burn when you stir fry over high heat, also helpful for hanging the wok for storage. Wooden handle has special hygroscopic not slippery surface for tight grip when you stir-fry.
- Craft Wok - Love Wok! We are a team of professionals drawn together by our passion for the carbon steel wok. Our mission is to bring you as much pleasure from Stir-frying in a wok, as chefs get in restaurants across China. To do this, we have found the best manufacturers in China. Our range of branded products is 100% authentic traditional carbon steel woks, 7 years on market.
- GENUINE TASTE: Discover the rich, authentic flavors of Chinese and other Asian cuisines in your own home. The Yosukata 13,5 inch wok with flat bottom is specially designed to lock the juice and flavor inside ingredients
- PRE-SEASONED: Our carbon steel wok is pre-seasoned at high temperatures over 600F using special technics unlike unseasoned woks and stir fry pans. Still require full seasoning with oil like any Chinese wok
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: This large wok pan is made from heavy-duty, black carbon steel. The ergonomic design of the wooden handle ensures a comfy grip when you use this pow wok
- VERSATILITY: In addition to stir-frying, with the Yosukata carbon wok pan, you can cook healthy meals using various traditional cooking techniques like pan-frying, braising and deep-frying
- EASY HANDLING and STORAGE: Our steel wok is convenient to carry and easy to store
- Flat bottom wok - Flat base sits securely on any stovetop. Suitable for gas and electric cooking.
- Authentically hammered wok - 100% hand hammered pow wok with machine pressed flat base. Crafted by our team of master craftsmen in Guangdong, China.
- Heavy duty wok - Traditional wok used by professional chefs. This Chinese wok is built to last and stand up to the demands of busy commercial kitchens. With a little TLC, your wok can be just like the one my mamma owned for decades.
- Harness the authentic wok hei - Premium carbon steel and heavy gauge body ensure fast heat up and superior heat distribution over the entire cooking surface. That's the secret to create an intense smoky, seared-and-crunchy stir fry every time.
- The ultimate gift for a cook - For the chef who swears by carbon steel wok; for the home cook who's discovered the allure of carbon steel wok; for the guy with a penchant for cooking; for the mom who appreciates a quality wok - give them all the gift of a carbon steel Mammafong wok.
- PRE-SEASONED: YOSUKATA blue carbon steel wok flat bottom pan is pre seasoned at high temperatures over 600F using special technics. It takes just a few minutes to fully season this traditional Japanese pan with oil and start cooking right away.
- PREMIUM GRADE QUALITY for LIFETIME USE: This traditional hand hammered carbon steel pow wok is extra-sturdy. Each wok flat bottom pan is made of high-quality carbon steel using traditional production technology.
- MULTIPURPOSE: This is the best wok carbon steel cookware for cooking delicious, healthy meals as it retains the juice and flavor within ingredients. Perfect for pan-frying, braising and deep-frying.
- FOR ALL COOKING SURFACES: Our flat-bottomed large wok is an excellent traditional Japanese wok for electric stove, induction cooktop, gas cooker or even open fire.
- SECURE GRIP: The long handle of our carbon steel wok pan is tightly fixed through welding. Also, it combines optimal diameter and shape, a special non-sliding finish, well-dried wood.
- EASY TO WOK - This wok arrives to you pre-seasoned with a natural coating. All that's left to do is get cooking and building up layers of flavour on the carbon steel surface.
- SUPER-SEASONED - Unlike other pre-seasoned woks on the market that are chemically sprayed, our Mammafong wok is sealed with a blend of natural oils at intense heat. This creates a superb and slippery non-stick surface, allowing you to create delicious stir-fries and more.
- DOUBLE BAKING PROCESS - Our woks are twice baked in an industrial oven. Allowing the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the carbon steel. This unique process creates a strong, durable non-stick coating that would take many months of at home use to achieve.
- FLAT BOTTOM WOK- Flat base sits securely on any stovetop. Suitable for gas and electric cooktops.
- USE & CARE - Our wok come to you pre-seasoned so you can have a head start of the seasoning game. However, continues use and care is required to strengthen and build up the patina (seasoning). It is also fine to use metal spatula for cooking. Visit our video and store for more instruction and tutorial video.
- Helen’s Asian Kitchen Carbon Steel Wok for stir frying, stewing, sauteing, steaming, braising, frying, and deep frying favorite Asian recipes and more
- Made from 1.6-millimeter carbon steel with heat-resistant bamboo handle, helper handle, and high-domed lid; sturdy riveted design; hangs to store
- Carbon steel distributes heat quickly so foods cook evenly; cooking surface collects a natural patina over time for non-stick cooking performance
- Flat bottom sits securely on any stovetop; works with gas, electric and induction; high-domed lid retains heat and prevents splatters
- HAMMOND WOK: a versatile flat-bottom wok perfect for stir fry, steam, deep-fry, or even just quickly heating up last night’s dinner.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: 14” Flat Bottom Wok made from heavy gauge 1.8-millimeter carbon steel that retains and distributes heat evenly and double riveted acacia wood handles that resist heat and provide an ergonomic grip.
- NON-TOXIC COOKING: a PTFE and PFOA free non-stick interior that is heat resistant up to 500F. These features allow for low-oil and low-fat cooking with an easy cleanup.
- STOVETOPS: the flat bottom that allows this wok to sit perfectly on all stovetops, including gas, electric, ceramic, and induction stoves.
- KENMORE: A brand that has been trusted throughout households for its excellent performance and quality for over 100 years! We deliver products that perform at a high level across the home, to get the job done right the first time. This consistent trusted performance of Kenmore items, along with beautiful designs, has helped bring ease and happiness to households of all generations.
- 1.5mm carbon steel gauge withstands high heat and maneauvers easily
- Regular seasoning brings out deep, beautiful patina
- Flat bottom stays balanced on stove tops without extra accessories
- Hand wash after use, wiping off extra moisture to extend the life and character of the pan
- Dimensions: 14 inches round
- Made with heavy gauge carbon steel wok
- Flat bottom can sit directly on electric stove or grills
- Wooden side spool handle allow full command of the wok
- Made of unseasoned heavy carbon steel. Designed for rapid, even heating and cooling
- NOTICE: NEED TO SEASON FIRST BEFORE USE. Hand wash only and Dry Immediately
How To Choose The Best Best Flat Bottom Carbon Steel Wok
Before choosing a Best Flat Bottom Carbon Steel Wok, you should take the following considerations into account.
There are a few things you need to consider before buying a flat bottom carbon steel wok. The first is the size of the wok. You should choose a wok that is the right size for your cooking requirements. Second, you should make sure that the wok has a reversible design so that you can cook in both directions. Third, you should make sure that the wok is made from quality materials. Finally, be sure to read reviews to get an idea of what other customers have had to say about their own experience with the product.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Are Flat Bottomed Woks Any Good?
Flat bottomed woks are not as good as round bottomed woks because the circumference of the skillet is greater in the flat bottomed woks. This means that there is more heat loss and it can take longer to cook your food. Additionally, the surface area of the skillet is smaller which can make it difficult to control the heat and create a delicate flavor in your food.
Which Is Better Flat Or Round Bottom Wok?
The answer to this question is a difficult one to determine as the two options have different shapes and sizes. The round bottom wok is easier to hold and cook over, while the flat bottom wok produces a more even heat distribution. Ultimately, the shape of the wok affects how well it cooks food.
Is Carbon Steel The Best For Wok?
Carbon steel is a great choice for wok cooking as it is durable and has a low-temperature resistance. It also has a high-temperature stability, which makes it great for cooks who need to keep their woks at a consistent temperature.
What Is The Best Metal For A Wok?
When it comes to metal for a wok, the best option is stainless steel. Stainless steel is lightweight and easy to clean, which makes it a great choice for a wok.
The best flat bottom carbon steel wok is a great option for those who want a durable, high-quality pan. This type of pan is perfect for cooking fatty and delicate foods, as well as boiling water.