A butter keeper is a container made out of glass, ceramic, or stainless steel that helps to keep butter fresh for an extended period of time. The container has a removable lid and a built-in cooling system that helps to regulate the temperature.
A Shortlist Of The Best Butter Keeper For Counter
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each phone with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Butter Keeper For Counter People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- Savor Spreadable Butter Anytime - Nothing tastes quite like rich creamy butter, spooned fresh from butter in the bell or our French butter keeper to top hot mashed potatoes or slathered on dinner rolls. A classic butter keeper crock with water keeps butter at a perfect spreadable temperature.
- Easy To Use - Your Priority Chef butter keeper comes with 5 easy steps to transform hard butter sticks into spreadable bliss. Pack butter in the bell to avoid air bubbles and fill the butter crock with water for an airtight seal that prevents spoilage.
- Sized For One Stick - When it's so easy to spread, one stick of butter won't last long! This ceramic earthenware butter crock for counter accommodates a perfect 1 stick of butter in the bell everyday use.
- Give an Original Gift - Packaged in premium gift box, this butter keeper for counter will delight the anyone who receives as a gift. The simple design and lines will complement almost any kitchen style.
- Keeps Fresh for 7 Days - Keeps it fresh and spreadable for an average of 7 days at your room temperature. There are several reasons why a ceramic butter keeper is better. The natural water seal guards against dust particles, insects, and bacteria in the air, while maintaining freshness.
- Measures 3.5" / 9cm in diameter and stands 4" / 10cm tall.
- A butter lover's dream! Once you start using this Butter Keeper, you won't settle for hard butter again!
- Holding up to 1 stick of butter, the water in the base seals out air to keep the butter soft, sweet and spreadable for up to 30 days - without refrigeration!
- Simply pour approximately 1/2" / 1.25cm of water in the basin, fill the top of the butter keeper with butter, turn it upside down so the water is covering the top of the butter, and PRESTO! Soft, sweet, spreadable butter that stays fresh. (Water should be changed every 2-3 days).
- Made of attractive glazed stoneware. Attractive enough for your table or counter top!
- No More Hard Butter: Enjoy your soft and fresh butter and keep away from the refrigerator from now on! This butter dish with lid keeps your butter soft and spreadable for use on rolls, bread, toast, waffles, pancakes and more
- Large Capacity & Easy to Use: The Large french butter dish can hold 2 1⁄2 sticks of soften butter. Has a water container underneath so that butter is always soft enough to spread but never loses its stick shape or slip into the water
- Exquisite Design: The butter boat with water reservoir is a 3-piece set. Pour water into the bottom to the water line, place your stick of butter in the middle piece, and the lid with lifting handle is the third piece that sits comfortably onto the butter keeper. Change the water each day or every 2-3 days, Keeps butter fresh for 2 weeks
- Love farmhouse style: This butter holder for counter looks as great as the butter tastes. Inspired by the American countryside of the last century, its vintage design can add some farmhouse atmosphere to your dining table and kitchen
- WE ARE FUN ELEMENTS: We know that a happy life is made up of countless fun elements, and our collection of butter container is one of them! ALL ELEMENTS WE CAN HAVE FOR HAPPY LIFE
- Get Soft Spreadable Butter - This covered butter dish with lid is designed for safe butter storage, convenience, and easy cleaning, all with Priority Chef’s signature farmhouse butter dish that holds 1 butter stick
- Tired of Torn-up Toast? A well-designed butter keeper for counter enables effortless slathering of butter onto hot, crisp breads, soft muffins, or a stack of hot pancakes. And soft, creamy butter just tastes better.
- Looks Great On Your Countertop - Store your spread in this deluxe porcelain butter container for counter. Butter and ghee are spread-friendly and safe in this butter container at a room temperature of 70°F.
- A Classy Addition To Your Kitchen - Priority Chef Deluxe Butter Dish with cover features beautifully in any style kitchen. Clean simple design, the finest polished ceramic butter holder, and a perfect-fit lid displaying the word butter.
- Better Tasting Butter - There are several reasons why a ceramic butter dish with lid is better. It guards against dust particles, insects, and bacteria in the air, while maintaining freshness longer and more effectively than plastic.
- Enjoy Your Soft and Fresh Butter - No more cold and hard butter from the fridge! This french butter dish with water keeps butter sealed from the air to preserve butter fresh without refrigeration.The soft butter from this butter crock can be spread on bread, toast, waffles and rolls. Just have your soft butter at room temperature anytime you want!
- Big Capacity and Easy to Use: Compared with other butter crock for counter, with big capacity ours easily fit 1 1/2 sticks of any kinds butter including homemade butter.The water level is marked with a black line to indicate how much water to put in.Besides, the butter keeper requires minimal care, and works well in the dishwasher.
- Super Cute Farmhouse Design: Designed with vintage mason style, this french butter crock will surely enhance any kitchen, buffet, or dining table decor.The farmhouse butter crock is also a perfect gift choice for housewarmings, weddings, Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.
- Durable and Healthy Porcelain: This butter dish with lid for countertop is made from durable porcelain, a type of premium lead-free, chip-resistant, and more sturdy than stoneware.Never worry about harmful substance leaching into your food. It makes our butter holder strong and safe to put in the freezer and dishwasher.
- How to Use Butter Container Properly: Make sure the lid is clean and dry before using. Over-softened butter is the most common cause for butter falling into the water. Please use the back of a spoon to press it firmly, and refresh your cold bottled or filtered water each day if possible or every 2-3 days.(NOTE: Adding a little salt or vinegar to the water helps keep the butter fresh)
- FRESH AND SPREADABLE BUTTER AT YOUR SERVICE - This small butter dish keeps the butter softer than the fridge, but firmer than just on the counter. You can have spreadable butter available whenever you need. Enjoy room temperature butter in the morning!
- EASY TO USE & EASY TO WASH - The french butter crock comes with a fill line on the inside, so no more guessing. The water will make an airtight seal that preserves the butter’s flavor and freshness. It requires minimal care, and it washes well in the dishwasher. Change the water each day or every 2-3 days.
- A HEALTHIER PORTION SIZE - Sweese 309.101 butter keeper could hold up to 1 stick of east coast soft butter. If you have a west coast butter, you could choose the other size: Sweese 310.101 butter dish. Get this small butter dish and enjoy your delicious food without worrying over-eat too much butter. And it is so cute that kids little hands which make them easy to hold. Get 2 or 3 units if you have a big family.
- PRO-GRADE PORCELAIN & SAFE FOR DISHWASHER, MICROWAVE, OVEN, AND FREEZER - This Sweese butter dish is made of durable porcelain, chip-resistant and more sturdy than stoneware.
- TRICKS & TIPS - Adding a little salt to the water is helpful to keep fresh, while it doesn't affect the taste of the butter either; The butter container works best with real butter instead of margarine; Clarified butter and whipped butter are not recommended for use in this french butter keeper.
- Butter Dish with Wooden Lid: DOWAN Butter dish is available in five colors and the wooden lid adds a rich texture. Compared with bamboo,the natural acacia wood lid keeps the butter covered as well as keeping out air and light which spoils the butter and never have a problem with mold.
- Large Butter Dish: The inside dimensions of the lid is about 6" by 4", so it can hold up to eastern style butter stick (4.75" x 1.25") or western (3.5" x 1.5") style butter stick. DOWAN Butter dish is much bigger than a regular covered butter tray and suitable for the whole family to use.
- Lead Free Glaze & High-fired Kiln: From functional stainless steel to glass, and even plastic. There are a number of sizes, patterns, colors and styles available to choose from.Ceramic butter dish is the most safest to use as well as it doesn't contain leachable lead or cadmium.
- Keep Butter Fresh: DOWAN Butter keeper is perfect for leaving butter out on the counter so it's soft and spreadable but still protected from the environment. It's a great way to keep your kitchen or table neat and tidy.
- Warm Tips: The Butter holder comes carefully packaged in box. Ready for gift giving to yourself or someone you love.They are dishwasher safe to make for easy cleaning.
- 【RETRO DESIGN】: This collection of KOOV ceramic butter dish draw inspiration from the nature element, which is fashionable on social network now. Elegant color with the pattern embossing on each butter keeper, gives the container a charming appearance, bringing a bit of both fashionable and retro style to your kitchen.
- 【NO MORE COLD BUTTER FROM THE FRIDGE】: The water makes an airtight seal between lid and crock, that will keep your butter soft and spreadable. It is perfect and convenient to use on rolls, bread, toast, waffles, pancakes and more, without having a gooey mess on a plate somewhere. Enjoy room temperature butter in the morning!
- 【EASY TO USE FOR ALL TYPES OF BUTTER】: Pour cold water into the base, pack dry lid firmly with softened butter, add 1/3 cup of cold water to the base, then replace lid into the base. An airtight seal protects and preserves butter’s flavor and freshness. Easily fits one stick or cube (1/2 cup or 125 grams) of your favorite brand of butter, or your own homemade butter.
- 【DURABLE PORCELAIN】: This butter container is made of durable porcelain, more sturdy than stoneware. It is also more beautiful and safer than plastic or glass butter dish.
- 【KITCHEN TABLE DECORATION】: Conveniently sized crock hold one stick or cube of butter and fits neatly on your countertop as a perfect decoration to add color to your kitchen and make your kitchen cleaner and warmer.
- FRESH, SOFT BUTTER READY AT HAND WHEN NEED - No more cold butter from the fridge! This crock keeps your butter soft and spreadable for use on rolls, bread, toast, waffles, pancakes and more, without having a gooey mess on a plate somewhere. Enjoy room temperature butter in the morning!
- EASY TO USE, EASY TO WASH - It requires minimal care, and it washes well in the dishwasher. (top rack) Change the water each day or every 2-3 days. Keeps butter fresh for a month.
- ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR MANY FAMILIES - The crock holds about 1 and 1/3 stick of soft butter, it depends on how you press it, technically the maximum is 1 and 1/2 stick of soft butter, it is extremely practical for your family. Get 2 units if you have a big family.
- PRO-GRADE PORCELAIN AND GORGEOUS COLORS - The Sweese butter crock is made of durable professional grade porcelain - a type of premium LEAD-FREE and NON-TOXIC ceramic, chip-resistant and more sturdy than stoneware, dishwasher safe. It is well made and beautifully finished with gorgeous colors - an attractive addition to the kitchen or table.
- USEFUL BUTTER KEEPER - Adding a little salt or vinegar to the water is helpful to keep fresh, while it doesn't affect the taste of the butter either. Refresh your water every 2-6 days and this could be part of your morning routine. The crock works best with real butter instead of margarine.
- A TOUCH OF PROVENCAL RUSTIC CHARM – The popular Antique collection of Butter Bell crocks draw inspiration from a French country kitchen, with intricate embossing on each butter keeper that resembles the leaves and crawling vines of a French vineyard, giving the butter crock a well-worn vintage appearance. Conveniently sized for optimal butter freshness, the crock is easy to handle and fits neatly on your countertop.
- DURABLE HIGH-QUALITY CERAMICS ENSURE LONGEVITY – The Butter Bell crocks are made from a proprietary, high-grade ceramic mixture called New Bone China. This liquid clay mixture is poured into pre-cast plaster molds, then allowed to set for several hours. When dry, the butter containers are carefully removed from their molds, glazed, and fired at 2200 degrees to create a beautiful, scratch resistant finish. The crocks contain NO lead or cadmium and are backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
- THE ORIGINAL AND THE BEST FOR 25 YEARS – Modeled after the original French beurrier, the Butter Bell crock by L. Tremain keeps butter fresh and spreadable for weeks without refrigeration, spoilage or odors. The two-piece design features an inverted bell-shaped lid and crock base for serving butter at the table, while protecting and storing the butter after each use.
- EASY TO USE FOR ALL TYPES OF BUTTER – It’s so simple! Pour 1/3 cup of cold water into the base of the crock, then pack the lid FIRMLY with softened butter. Replace the lid into the base and you’re ready to go! An airtight seal protects and preserves butter’s delicate flavor and freshness. Each Butter Bell crock holds one stick or cube (1/2 cup or 125 grams) of your favorite brand of butter, or even your own homemade butter. Try adding fresh herbs or spices to make a delicious, flavored butter!
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY GIFT PACKAGING – Each Butter Bell crock is securely packaged in a specially designed, environmentally friendly, four-color gift box – the perfect choice for your gift giving holidays, birthdays or special occasions. For over a quarter century, consumers worldwide have been experiencing the pleasures of spreadable butter kept in this unique and time-honored serving dish for butter.
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Butter Keeper For Counter
Before choosing a Best butter keeper for counter, you should take the following considerations into account.
When it comes to butter, there are many types that people may prefer. Some people like to use an ice cream maker with real butter while others prefer store-bought butter. Once you have chosen the type of butter you like, you want to make sure that the butter keeper is compatible with your kitchen. Someicer fans recommend that the butter keeper be made out of metal for stabilitity and easy cleanup. Most consumers also recommend keeping a container of butter in the fridge for up to two weeks so that it will keep its shape and flavor.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Are Butter Keepers Worth It?
There is no one definitive answer to this question, as it depends on the individual and their specific needs. Some people may find butter keepers more worth it than others, while others may not find them necessary at all. Ultimately, it is up to the individual to decide whether or not they think butter keepers are worth the money.
What Is The Best Container To Store Butter?
The best container to store butter is a quart-sized Mason jar.
What Is The Difference Between A Butter Dish And A Butter Keeper?
A butter dish is a dish used to serve butter. A butter keeper is a container that stores butter.
What Is The Best Material For A Butter Bell?
Butter is the best material for a butter bell because it is soft, non-stick, and durable.
tops There is no one best butter keeper for countertops. However, some factors to consider when deciding which type of butter keeper to buy include the size and shape of the container, the level of storage space required, and the desired permanency of the butter.